Re: Forms for assignment

From: Thorsten
Subject: Re: Forms for assignment
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011 09:36:10 +0200

Bastien <address@hidden> writes:

Dear Bastien,

> Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Please send me the forms, I'm going to add a library to org-mode.
>
> Please discuss possible contributions to org-mode on the dedicated
> mailing list: https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/emacs-orgmode

I did last night, announcing the new ob-picolisp.el.

Actually, I followed the instructions to obtain the FSF forms I found on
the Emacs website (cited in my first mail). I did not want to post to a
news group, but rather send a private mail to the FSF office, asking for
the assignment forms.

Maybe you should change that instructions? Why discuss this stuff in
public?

Will they send me the forms now, or do I have to take more action?
Cheers
--
Thorsten