Re: most-positive-float, most-negative-float coming up nil

From: Burton Samograd
Subject: Re: most-positive-float, most-negative-float coming up nil
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 10:31:30 -0600

I did not (require 'cl) during my testing so I never thought of looking
there.  Looks like something I have loaded in my .emacs file does.  It
seems odd that most-positive/negative-fixnum are standard in emacs lisp
but not the float versions without requiring cl (plus requiring an
additional function to be called to initialize them is even more odd).
It's not like floats aren't a standard part of the emacs lisp language.

--
Burton Samograd