Re: Wrong file locations in nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.xcodeproj

From: CHENG Gao
Subject: Re: Wrong file locations in nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.xcodeproj
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2011 23:26:39 +0800

*On Mon, 17 Oct 2011 10:47:34 -0400
* Also sprach Chong Yidong <address@hidden>:

> CHENG Gao <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Just found out some errors in nextstep/Cocoa/Emacs.xcodeproj file.
>> File Referenced Dir Actual Dir md5.h src/ lib/ point.h src/ does not
>> exist in Bzr souce strftime.c src/ lib/ md5.c src/ lib/ filemode.c
>> src/ lib/
>
> Is this file autogenerated or hand-written? (I have no idea what it
> does.)

Created with Xcode (Apple IDE).
These files need be removed/re-added to generate a new xcodeproj file.

Wrong AppKit framework may not be a problem since I think users can/must
adjust AppKit framework. In new Mac OSX versions old frameworks could be
removed while upgrading Xcode (though users can choose to make new Xcode
coexist with old one(s?) ).

This may not bother users like me since I guess most build from command
line instead of Xcode. But anyway errors are errors. I happen to find
them so I think I should  report them.