Re: OAuth2 implementation in Elisp

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: OAuth2 implementation in Elisp
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 06:25:16 -0500

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 00:15:19 +0200 Julien Danjou <address@hidden> wrote:

JD> On Fri, Sep 23 2011, Deniz Dogan wrote:
>> Uh, where is the code by the way?

JD> Well, I did not published it yet, since I don't want to set up a Git
JD> repository if it's OK to merge this into the trunk. And I usually don't
JD> like sending code by e-mail, since there's always a chance someone will
JD> grab old code from this to-be-outdated mail in the future.

JD> But well, here it is. :)

Could you format it to wrap the long lines?

Some usage examples would be nice.

I don't think you are encoding URL parameters so your URLs are not
safely constructed.  I think the url libraries have functions for that;
you could also submit a POST (if OAuth2 supports it, I don't know the
spec) so you don't have to encode things at all.

Can `oauth2-request-authorization' be automated so the user doesn't have
to enter a string they see on the screen?  That seems painful.

Thanks
Ted