Re: OAuth2 implementation in Elisp

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: Re: OAuth2 implementation in Elisp
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 23:59:00 +0200

On 2011-09-22 23:55, Julien Danjou wrote:
Hi there,

I wrote a small implementation of the OAuth 2.0 Authorization Protocol¹
client in Elisp, using `url' to make the HTTP requests and `plstore' to
store the tokens permanently.

Is there any interest in merging this into the trunk or should I keep it
outside?

¹  http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-oauth-v2-22

Ooh, nice! I am personally happy to see that someone finally implemented this, although I haven't had the time to test it yet. I'm not sure its relatively few use cases justify including it in Emacs trunk though.