Re: Is it time to create more subdirs in lisp/?

From: chad
Subject: Re: Is it time to create more subdirs in lisp/?
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 02:40:16 -0700

Stefan asked me for details about zsh completion a while back, and I've
been remiss about replying. In truth, my experience with zsh is mostly
second-hand; when I switched from mostly-hacking to mostly-writing,
I reverted to my old standby tcsh.  The reference to zsh completion
comes mostly from the features that were borrowed from it into tcsh,
and from a friend.  I glanced at the zsh man-page and saw that things
had evolved to the point where completion had been spread into three
separate sub-pages (one each for completion widgets, system, and
control) and assumed that it still represented an elaborate completion
system with a bunch of real-world experience behind it.

My thanks to Nix for reminding me that I owed Stefan a reply, and
also for talking knowledgeably about the actual details.

*Chad