Re: How does the Emacs bug tracker work?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: How does the Emacs bug tracker work?
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2011 15:25:22 +0200

> Yeah.  The debbugs web interface does have search capabilities, but it's
> somewhat limited.  Is debbugs being actively maintained?

Yes. Principal maintainer is Don Armstrong <address@hidden>. Mailing
list is address@hidden

debbugs' sources can be download as Debian package "debbugs".

> It'd be awesome if one could search for stuff from debbugs.el, though.

Yes, that's also on my wishlist. The SOAP interface shall be extended to
support search request to the Hyper Estraier search engine on the
debbugs server(s).

> Popping up a summary buffer with all the bug reports (and replies) for a
> search term would be very nice.

This I would let for you :-)

Best regards, Michael.