Re: pop-to-buffer and friends new behavior or bug?

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: pop-to-buffer and friends new behavior or bug?
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2011 11:49:12 +0200

>> If a user changes that setting, this mechanism won't work as intended.
> Which different setting a user could use here for example?
> pop-up-frames?

The user could have made the window dedicated in which case
`same-window' won't work.  You should use a fallback in that case.

Anyway, testing things with anything.el revealed three bugs in my code
so this was a very fruitful experience for me.  Please try your original
code with the latest sources and tell me whether it works.

Thanks, martin