uni-confusables 0.1 is on the Emacs ELPA branch (was: idn.el and confusa

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: uni-confusables 0.1 is on the Emacs ELPA branch (was: idn.el and confusables.txt)
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 05:42:55 -0500

I've put uni-confusables.el on the ELPA branch.  Stefan, could you
please check it?  I tried to stick to the *-pkg.el format you specified
in archive-contents.el, but I may have missed something.  It's the first
multi-file package I've bundled.  Also I don't know how the license
should look.

If you prefer I could just put uni-confusables.el there, but I thought
the generator and the source database were important too.

Ted