Requesting instructions for enabling bidi by default

From: Mohsen BANAN
Subject: Requesting instructions for enabling bidi by default
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2011 17:52:12 -0700

  Eli> Did you (setq bidi-display-reordering t) in the buffer where this is
  Eli> displayed?  Without that, the bidirectional reordering does not
  Eli> happen.  (Some day, this will be on by default, but not yet.)

Would you please teach me on how to make
 (setq bidi-display-reordering t)
default for all buffers always.

I can build from sources and if you were to point
me to the relevant files and relevant changes, I
can take it from there.

I am in the process of including farsi as an
integral part of everything I do (gnus, bbdb,
calendar, emms, auctex, dict, ...) but even with
good keybindings (setq bidi-display-reordering t)
-- including in the mini-buffer,
e.g. (ispell-word) -- is a hassle ...

I do understand your reasoning for deferring that
for later and considerations for mainstream
stability.

The likes of me can profit from instructions for
having bidi enabled everywhere and always in the
interim.

Thanks in advance.

...Mohsen