Re: git archive not updated since april 1st (no fooling)

From: Bruce Stephens
Subject: Re: git archive not updated since april 1st (no fooling)
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 16:12:12 +0100

address@hidden (Randal L. Schwartz) writes:

> The last commit I have from git://repo.or.cz/emacs.git is:
>
> Author: Julien Danjou <address@hidden>
> Date:   Fri Apr 1 14:24:22 2011 +0000
>
>     mm-view.el (mm-display-inline-fontify): Do not fontify with
>     fundamental-mode
>
> Am I pulling from the wrong git?

Probably git://git.sv.gnu.org/emacs ought to be definitive?  Doesn't
matter at present since that's similarly out of date.

(I presume the lexbind merge caused some complication that hasn't been
resolved yet.  But it might just be that these are updated by hand and
the person who does it is on holiday.)