[...] the location specified in the

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: [...] the location specified in the
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:10:38 +0200

Emacs source comments. Keeping the readers on the edge of their seats
since 1992:

   Before each catch is discarded, unbind all special bindings and
   execute all unwind-protect clauses made above that catch.  Unwind
   the handler stack as we go, so that the proper handlers are in
   effect for each unwind-protect clause we run.  At the end, restore
   some static info saved in CATCH, and longjmp to the location
   specified in the
                   ^^^ what? Don't keep it to yourself, damnit!

(This one courtesy of eval.c:1257)

    Juanma