Re: A better autogen.sh

From: Glenn Morris
Subject: Re: A better autogen.sh
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 16:14:10 -0400

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> If this is important, we could provide a simple bzr plugin to do that,
> since bzr has hooks that are called at strategic places.  See the
> section "Using Hooks" in the Bazaar documentation.

It is not important at all.

The problem that started this was a transient one that affected a window
of a few days and is now in the past. Aside from that, I don't think
there are a significant number of people that fetch emacs from bzr and
immediately try to type `make' without doing anything else, so it's not
an issue I think is worth spending time on.