Re: new file tparam.h to fix Emacs API glitch

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: new file tparam.h to fix Emacs API glitch
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 14:11:40 +0200

> Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 21:31:08 +0200
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden
>
> > Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2011 11:07:24 -0800
> > From: Paul Eggert <address@hidden>
> >
> > Following up on my previous message, termcap.c implements
> > part of the interface described in the new tparam.h, so it
> > should include it.
>
> termcap.c is compiled only by the MS-DOS build.  No other build,
> including the MS-Windows build and all Posix platforms, uses it.  So I
> don't think you need to make any changes in it.  Let's just leave it
> alone.

I eventually did include tparam.h in termcap.c and modified termcap.c
to match the prototypes.  However, I made only the minimal changes
necessary for the implementation to match the declarations.  Since
termcap.c is used only by the MSDOS build, I don't see a reason to
maintain it beyond the absolute minimum.

Thanks.