Re: debbugs.el

From: Evgeny M. Zubok
Subject: Re: debbugs.el
Date: Wed, 02 Mar 2011 18:56:11 +0300

> Thanks. In fact, the author of soap-client.el is Alex Harsanyi, who
> maintains it uptstream.
>
> Btw, if you intend to contribute for Emacs, you shall sign the FSF
> legal papers. Have you started this procedure already?

I'm going to sing FSF papers soon, otherwise, I will not be able to
contribute.

>> Is your project published somewhere?
>
> Not (yet). I'm just rying to bring it to elpa, as proposed by Chong,
> but I have problems with this. If you want, I could send you my
> debbugs.el via email.

That's ok. My e-mail is in headers. I will need some time to learn the
source and make it work on my Emacs. I'm still using the old Emacs 22.2
from Debian Lenny. The soap-client.el has been included to trunk
later. I've found its source but didn't try it yet.