Re: How many more gnulib imports?

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: How many more gnulib imports?
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2011 09:00:34 -0700

On 2/20/2011 5:43 AM, Eli Zaretskii wrote:

> Could you perhaps publish the full list of the modules you plan on
> eventually importing from gnulib?

This would definitely be nice to have.

> With all the people queuing up to help, I might just need to figure
> out how many days off I will need to take to support this, and for how
> long.

I have been monitoring how the last couple of changes were fixed. Since
I am not an expert with the Emacs build system it takes me a little bit
longer to figure things out, but I am learning.

In regards to the md5 change, I think I have a patch to fix the Windows
build. I will send it for review once my bootstrap finishes and I see
everything works. Shouldn't be too long.

Christoph