Eliminating a couple of independent face definitions

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Eliminating a couple of independent face definitions
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2011 23:05:24 -0500

It would be nice if almost all faces in packaged included with Emacs
inherit from the basic or font-lock faces.  Most faces already do this.
This way, users don't have to specify as much when they write a Custom
theme or their own personal face customizations.

I'd like to inherit-ize most of the remaining faces that don't already
do this.  For instance, compilation-warning is currently "Orange", and
compilation-info is "Green3"; I want to make them inherit from
font-lock-doc-face and font-lock comment-face respectively.  (The rest
of the compilation-mode already inherit from font-lock faces.)

There are a few more similar changes here and there.  Any objection?