Re: GNU Emacs theme submission

From: Tassilo Horn
Subject: Re: GNU Emacs theme submission
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:18:28 +0100

Michael Corral <address@hidden> writes:

Hi Michael,

> OK, I transformed my theme (hopefully) into the format for a custom
> theme. It's in the attached file.

Seems to work. :-)

> ;;; TangoMod-theme.el --- Custom face theme for Emacs

I think it would be better to make the theme and file
tango-mod(-theme.el), because emacs also runs on systems whose
filesystems are case-insensitive.

And since I guess TangoMod stays for Tango Modified, a better name would
probably be dark-tango, because that's what you say it is: a dark
version of the tango theme.

Bye,
Tassilo