Tool bar icons always enabled

From: Angelo Graziosi
Subject: Tool bar icons always enabled
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2010 15:31:05 +0100

I just noticed that a few tool bar icons are always enabled. For example, the 'Save current buffer to its file', usually, is disabled (grayed) if the current buffer does not need to be saved, instead it is enabled (not grayed) if the buffer is modified and not yet saved. But now that icon is always enabled.

The same occurs with 'Undo last operation': it is always on, even if there is not things to be 'undoed'.

This behavior has been introduced recently because it was absent with the trunk build I did on 19 December 2010 and Emacs shows up it since 22 December 2010.

Is it a regression or 'intentional'?

Happy Holidays!

Ciao,
Angelo.