Re: Selected text -> system clipboard on NS?

From: David De La Harpe Golden
Subject: Re: Selected text -> system clipboard on NS?
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 20:42:09 +0000

On 13/12/10 17:28, Adrian Robert wrote:

My old method, now broken, was to hit Ctrl-spc, page up or down to roughly the
other
> > end of where I wanted, then click the mouse to the exact place.

We-ell, the usual Ctrl-SPC then mouse-3 (right mouse button) should still be working (untested latest trunk though) ...though I acknowledge macs are infamously mouse-button-deficient.

I haven't managed to wade through the large history of mails in this area to see if there was a recorded decision, my holiday period emacs time doesn't really start for a few days yet.