Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist

From: Chad Brown
Subject: Re: How to remove verbosity from the data passing mechanism using alist or plist ?
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2010 13:48:15 -0800

On Dec 7, 2010, at 1:24 PM, Fren Zeee wrote:

> The question is VERY CLEAR !!! and SPECIFIC at the LAST STAGE !!!

Even with the CAPITAL LETTERS and the TRIPLE EXCLAMATION
POINTS!!!, I still have no idea what you're trying to accomplish.

Perhaps you would be helped by evaluating both of these in emacs:

        (pp (list 1 2))
        (pp (cons 1 2))

or perhaps:

        (pp (list (list 1 2) (list 3 4)))
        (pp (list (cons 1 2) (cons 3 4) (cons 5 6)))

I say `perhaps', because I don't really know what you're trying to
accomplish.

I hope that helps,
*Chad