RE: elpa.gnu.org repository sync with Emacs

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: elpa.gnu.org repository sync with Emacs
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 13:27:13 -0800

> I had suggested emacs.gnu.org, simply (after all, it's the
> name of a VM which we can use for other Emacs-related services).

Whatever name/address is chosen for the server, we still also need a name for
talking about this thing - a name that is different from "ELPA" (if that name
refer's to Tom's thing/place).

I suggest that the server name/address reflect whatever name you choose for the
thing itself (the Gnu "elpa").  Keep it simple.