Re: testing framework and package.el

From: Christian Ohler
Subject: Re: testing framework and package.el
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 2010 12:59:14 +0930

 On 4/10/10 22:32, Masatake YAMATO wrote:
I read the manual and I've had three small comments.
1. When explaining about the name of test, the read may want
    to know how the name is used in ert. My understanding is
    it can be used to select the tests to run.

2. I would like to know the difference between `Failed' and `unexpected'.

3. I would like to see the example of `should-error'.

Thanks for your feedback. I expanded the manual to explain these things. See http://github.com/ohler/ert/commit/908d834a08ae4b16bb7efc4318cb81df955649db for the changes that I made.

Christian.