Source code for HTML manuals on Savannah?

From: David Reitter
Subject: Source code for HTML manuals on Savannah?
Date: Sat, 2 Oct 2010 15:50:08 -0400

Where can I find the scripts that are used to generate the HTML versions of the
manuals to contributed packages like Tramp or CC Mode (as on Savannah [1])?

I have tried this with the latest versions of gendocs.sh and the template file
that comes with it (and the latest version of Texinfo), but unfortunately, the
index file that I'm getting is faulty.
It seems that the index is generated, but inserted into the wrong part of the
HTML document, so this is of no use.

Generating the normal Emacs manual and also the Lisp reference works fine.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/tramp/index.html