undocumented bzr ignore pattern?

From: Stephen J. Turnbull
Subject: undocumented bzr ignore pattern?
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 22:45:14 +0900

Eli Zaretskii writes:

 > adds to .bzrignore the pattern "+*".  What does it do, and where is
 > it documented?

This is a Lord-ly change, probably.  GNU Arch recognized files and
directories beginning with '+' as user-defined and never subject to
VC.  (I think they were called "precious".)  For example, I got in the
habit of using names like "+build" and "+log" for directories holding
build products and build logs, respectively.

I guess somebody like me (except for having push privileges, so don't
blame me! ;-) added that to a local .bzrignore and inadvertantly
pushed.  Flog them with a wet noodle and teach them about
"~/.bazaar/ignore" (for more -- but as usual, not too much more! --
info, see "bzr help ignore").