RE: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support

From: 大嶋 俊祐
Subject: RE: [emacs-bidi] Re: Arabic support
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2010 16:45:02 +0900

 Hello, everybody.

 This appended picture shows a test of bidi-display-reordering. The upper case
is the case that bidi-display-reordering is nil. The lower case is non-nil. The
problem is that the characters are ordered left to right even they should been
right to left when bidi-display-reordering is non-nil. This test is in Emacs
Ver. 24.0.50.1 (i686-pc-cygwin) on Microsoft Windows XP Professional Version
2002 Service Pack 3.

 Shunsuke address@hidden