Re: "pasteboard doesn't contain valid data" on OSX

From: Randal L. Schwartz
Subject: Re: "pasteboard doesn't contain valid data" on OSX
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 12:32:22 -0700

>>>>> "David" == David De La Harpe Golden <address@hidden> writes:

David> Seems stuff that's named "cut buffer" in the ns-specific parts
David> has basically nothing to do with x11 cut buffers.  I don't know
David> if there was a misunderstanding, or an active decision to reuse
David> the name, or what (I suppose I could paw through the logs), but
David> it's a terrible name given the opportunity for confusion with an
David> obsolete x11 feature (especially remembering that ns emacs /runs
David> on/ x11 in some incarnations).

By the way, the problem has been cured as of the changes in the past day
or two.  Thanks guys!

<address@hidden> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/>