Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 2010 08:30:52 +0800

 On 14/8/2010 12:04 AM, Lennart Borgman wrote:

Beside that it would not solve the problem that Emacs on w32 does not
allow people which needs sticky keys to use it, i.e. it does not allow
access for some disabled people.

Can you please point me to the bug report where you explained this in detail. I have tried searching, and cannot find anything other than a report that the Alt key needs to be pressed twice to open the menu - which turned out to be the case for any program. As far as I can tell, sticky keys work perfectly fine with Emacs, but I don't have much experience with using them, so maybe I am missing something subtle that would prevent disabled people from using them.