Re: Key bindings proposal

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: Key bindings proposal
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 04:16:54 +0200

Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> writes:

> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:41 AM, Lennart Borgman
> <address@hidden> wrote:
>> On Fri, Aug 6, 2010 at 3:35 AM, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>>> http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2490577/suppress-task-switch-keys-winkey-alt-tab-alt-esc-ctrl-esc-using-low-level-ke
>>

>> Thanks. I will test the last one and see. That is a recent article.
>
> This article code uses HasAltModifier to test for Alt in the low level
> keyboard hook. It seems to be some c++ variant. What can I do instead
> in Emacs?

HasAltModifier is defined right there at the bottom, on the same code
example. If you want C examples for any OS version down to Windows 95
and NT 3.51, the first link on Jason's list shows the way.

BTW, intercepting Alt+Tab, Ctrl+Esc and even Ctrl-Alt-Del is a common
requirement. Have you ever seen a kiosk-mode application?