Re: rename and clean unexec.c

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: rename and clean unexec.c
Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2010 20:31:44 +0300

> Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 23:46:58 +0300
> From: Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden>
> Cc: address@hidden

> > From: Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden>
> > Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:46:12 -0400
> >
> > I can't do it all, I don't know enough about what msdos wants there.
>
> That part's on me.

I have a question here: do we want to strip unexcoff.c from everything
except what the MSDOS build needs?  That would mean any platform that
will need COFF support will have to look for the code in prior revnos.
I don't mind, assuming others think it's the right thing.  (Is it
plausible that some future, e.g., mobile platform will use COFF?)

And what to do with "#ifdef emacs" -- should I leave the !emacs
branches or delete them?