Re: Un-setting HGRCPATH in vc-hg.el problematic

From: Sascha Wilde
Subject: Re: Un-setting HGRCPATH in vc-hg.el problematic
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2010 19:26:10 +0200

Dan Nicolaescu <address@hidden> wrote:
> Sascha Wilde <address@hidden> writes:
[...]
>> So here is my patch, I successfully tested it with an "evil" hgrc
>> redefining 'log' and 'parents'.
>
> How about testing with an hgrc that changes the defaults for log and parents?

Sorry, I should have been more precise about the tests I made, but I
did test this, too.

As I wrote (and one can see from my patch) both: redefined (alias)
commands and changed defaults for commands are reseted to the expected
defaults by my proposed change.  I successfully tested both cases.

cheers
sascha
--
Sascha Wilde  :  "I heard that if you play the Windows CD backward, you
              :  get a satanic message. But that's nothing compared to