Re: Symbol's function definition is void: x-register-dnd-atom

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: Symbol's function definition is void: x-register-dnd-atom
Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 21:10:43 +0300

> From: Óscar Fuentes <address@hidden>
> Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2010 19:33:39 +0200
>
> I'm interested on possible issues I could find while running a
> non-dumped emacs, though.

With or without "-l loadup" on the command line?

Without it, you will miss a lot of features which you are accustomed
to have.

With it -- I'm afraid you are more or less on your own, since I doubt
that anyone runs Emacs like that too often.  I only know this trick
because I needed to debug problems that appear due to dumping.