Re: A more modest proposal

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: A more modest proposal
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 18:29:14 +0900

Jan Djärv <address@hidden> writes:
>> But minimizing Emacs means you've *stopped* typing. :-)
>
> ... and moved on to another frame or application to continue typing there.

Though if you're a keyboard-type, this sort of function is so handy in
_all_ contexts, it seems silly to have it work only in Emacs.... Don't
you define a WM-wide binding to do that?

[e.g. I define C-M-q to do that in the WM.]

-Miles

--
The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
  --Albert Einstein