-Wold-style-definition

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: -Wold-style-definition
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 11:08:13 +0300

This warning was recently added to the default compilation switches,
and it causes lots of noise during compilation.  This makes it easy to
miss real warnings.

I understand the motivation for this, but I think the cure is worse
than the disease in this case.  IMO, we should not turn on this option
by default until we finish converting all the sources to ANSI C.  In
the meantime, someone who wants these warnings can always get them by
passing CFLAGS argument to Make, or by configuring with that value of
CFLAGS.