Re: Why did every line in w32fns.c get a ^M?

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Why did every line in w32fns.c get a ^M?
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 13:00:53 +0200

On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 12:56, Lennart Borgman <address@hidden> wrote:

> I have a lot of changes there, but I don't think there were any mix of
> CRLF vs LF.

The sudden appearance of ^M at the end of lines is an almost-100% sure
sign of such a mixup. When we're talking of a file that in a Bzr
checkout is LF, but it is often edited with CRLF-prone Windows tools,
the likelihood surpasses 100% :-)

So, please save your w32fns.c, revert it, and if it works, you know
the problem is in your changes... Certainly my w32fns.c has no trouble
whatsoever right now.

    Juanma