Re: Window configurations

From: martin rudalics
Subject: Re: Window configurations
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 2010 12:38:30 +0200

>> PS: I'm not sure whether in Fselect_window this
[...]
>> stuff should be moved in front of the
>>
>>   if (EQ (window, selected_window))
>>     return window;
>>
>> as well.  Any ideas?
>
> But this will move it in front of Fset_buffer too.  Is this right?

I'm afraid not.  It would probably also interact badly with the
set_marker_both stuff.  I suppose most of what is missing here is later
covered up by the command loop synchronizing selected window and current
buffer via set_buffer_internal_1.

One of my favorite mysteries is why, when WINDOW is already selected,
`select-window' should not set the current buffer.

martin