Re: rcirc update: allow sending a server password when connecting

From: Ryan Yeske
Subject: Re: rcirc update: allow sending a server password when connecting
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 21:43:59 -0700

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Thank you; installed. Sorry for the delay.

Thanks for committing, Glenn.

> Not sure what the reason for changing the user and name defaults is,
> but you should bump the :version of defcustoms whan changing the
> defaults.

Mmm, yeah.  Maybe I shouldn't have done that in the same change, its
separate from the PASS change.  I was getting complaints from some users
about how the client exposes info that some users would prefer to keep
anonymous.  I happened to be around that code, so took the opportunity
to post that change as well.

Is there a better way generally to post changes to rcirc than patches to
this list now that we are using bzr?  I just changed over from CVS with
emacs, and it is now easier for me to track my own changes to emacs and
rcirc.

Ryan