Re: checkdoc-batch.el v.3

From: Kevin Ryde
Subject: Re: checkdoc-batch.el v.3
Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 09:15:38 +1000

Stefan Monnier <address@hidden> writes:

> Note that it may still not list all problems (it seems that if there are
> problems in the general file layout (e.g. missing trailer) it doesn't
> move on to further things).

That and running on a set of files were the two main things I wanted.
I also found it a bit hard to tell quite what an add-on check should do
for multiple problems and querying the user about fix or not.  It may be
just a matter of better words there, though I might have said before it
seems run-hook-with-args-until-success in checkdoc-run-hooks ends up
meaning stop on the first problem detected by an add-on.  But perhaps
that's intended ...