Re: PATCH: Fix IDO interaction with uniquify.el

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: PATCH: Fix IDO interaction with uniquify.el
Date: Thu, 06 May 2010 23:43:19 +0300

> (defun ido-kill-buffer-at-head ()
>   "Kill the buffer at the head of `ido-matches'.

A better function name would be `ido-shoot-buffer-at-head' :-)

Seriously I wonder how virtual buffers could be used for restoring
window configurations.  When a buffer is killed, after restoring
a window configuration we need to display some virtual buffer in place
of the killed buffer.

I don't understand if ido virtual buffers are intended for something
like that?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/