Re: No way to peek window configurations? Any way to restore them after

From: Ken Hori
Subject: Re: No way to peek window configurations? Any way to restore them after restarting Emacs?
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 2010 04:00:25 -0700

Juri,

Thanks for the pointer and for your great work on the
window-configuration serialization.  I'm surprised it came about
quite recently (since I did not read any of those Gtk tabs and
window configuration emails before posting my first email).  I
might wait until the change gets merged to the main branch, but
at least I now know Emacs will be able to do stuff I
asked here, most likely.