Re: endless version control debates

From: Óscar Fuentes
Subject: Re: endless version control debates
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 19:02:22 +0200

Glenn Morris <address@hidden> writes:

> Could we please, please, stop having endlessly repeated version
> control debates on the Emacs development mailing list. It is not going
> to achieve anything.

Seconded.

My interventions on those threads are not aimed at switching VCS nor at
defending the status quo. I just try to help others clearing
misunderstandings, but the discussions may turn very technical, hot and
long, so maybe we could agree on relegating discussions about Bazaar's
virtues, defects and usage to its ml, and mention bzr here only for
administratrivia.