Re: VC and bzr.

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: VC and bzr.
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 13:56:15 +0200

Andreas Schwab wrote:
"Jan D." <address@hidden> writes:

Yes, I know I have a few local branches.  But sometimes it has to go to
savannah, or it will always be your private work.

So push it when and only when it's ready.

Push takes the same amount of time. There is advantage to commit from VC, Changelogs and vl-logs are available in buffers for example. It is kind of ironic to have a version control system for Emacs that can't be used from within Emacs.

        Jan D.