Use of make-local-variable in a let-binding

From: Thierry Volpiatto
Subject: Use of make-local-variable in a let-binding
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 18:28:06 +0200

Hi,
on the emacs build of today, i have an error in anything.el that never
appear in precedent version of emacs:
It tell me that we can't use (set (make-local-variable)...
inside a let-bind.
After having this error once, i have no more error when i do same
command(opening the action buffer in anything).
You can reproduce that by starting emacs with a minimal config of
anything like:
emacs -Q
(add-to-list 'load-path "path/to/anything")
(require 'anything)
and then M-x anything RET TAB
==>
anything-select-action: Making anything-sources local to *anything
action* while let-bound!

If you do M-x anything RET TAB again everything work as normal.

So is it a new behavior or a bug in emacs?

--
Thierry Volpiatto
Gpg key: http://pgp.mit.edu/