Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)

From: Karl Fogel
Subject: Re: What have the Romans done for us? (Bazaar)
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2010 16:56:07 -0400

Eli Zaretskii <address@hidden> writes:
>Thanks.  Any ETA?  It's really annoying to wait 2-3 minutes each time
>I do a simple "bzr up", and similarly for "bzr ci" to the public
>repository.

Nope, no ETA.  There appears to be only one admin at Savannah who wants
to or is able to help me work on this (Sylvain), and he's super busy.

I've posted a plan with a patch for some files on bzr.sv; Robert Collins
(bzr developer) is helping me iron out some elements of it.  Watch the
bug for more, is all I can say.