Re: Next pretest

From: Christoph
Subject: Re: Next pretest
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2010 14:38:27 -0600

On 3/28/2010 2:18 PM, Lennart Borgman wrote:
On Sun, Mar 28, 2010 at 9:59 PM, Drew Adams<address@hidden>  wrote:
I would like to make the next pretest release (23.1.95) this coming
Friday, the 2nd of April.  Let me know if there are no objections, or
any problems that you'd like to see addressed.
How about a Windows binary?
I will be away. However I could perhaps upload something now to my
site instead. How about that?

I can build the Windows binaries for the pretest and upload them to the site.

I will have a look at the documentation tonight and see if I need some help for this the first time.

Just let me know if you want me to do this.

Christoph