Re: Creating modem process and receiving output of AT commands

From: 白い熊
Subject: Re: Creating modem process and receiving output of AT commands
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:47:58 +0300

Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> writes:
> In this case, i suggest you look at tq.el, and if
> it doesn't do what you want, improve it so that it does.

Yep, I was sorta afraid it was gonna lead to this :O) That's the
conclusion I've been leaning towards...

Will have to study now how tq.el works, have started looking for working
tq.el implementations, so I may try to understand it, ufffgh...

If you have any pointers or recommendations, please let me know.
--
C уважением / 宜しく御願い致します / Best regards / S pozdravem / Z poważaniem / Mit
freundlichen Grüßen

白い熊