Re: emacs-w3m?

From: bob
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:31:33 -0500

No, I did not `bzr add'; I followed the instructions in BzrForEmacsDevs
and BzrQuickStartForEmacsDevs.  I did start W3m mode in my Emacs, but
why those files got committed to the master, I don't know.

David Reitter is right,

       The consequences get worse in proportion to the time span between the =
       faulty commit and the history manipulation.

What are the `unthinkable' ways of removing unwanted files?  What do you
do when you make a mistake?

--
    Robert J. Chassell
    address@hidden                                 address@hidden