Re: Next pretest, and branching plans

From: Leo
Subject: Re: Next pretest, and branching plans
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:25:40 +0000

On 2010-02-18 15:29 +0000, Drew Adams wrote:
>> I will roll the next pretest, 23.1.93, next week, Friday the 26th of
>> February.
>
> Never got a Windows binary for the last one, 23.1.92.
>
> Spent a lot of time fiddling with stuff, trying to help test bugs and bug
> fixes
> (e.g. #5478) without the latest binary. Certainly couldn't file any new,
> pretest-related bugs.
>
> If pretest feedback from Windows users is at all useful or important to you,
> then you might consider this a loss. If not, just keep on rolling...

Is a policy to provide a binary for windows? There's no binary for
GNU/Linux, OSX and many others.

But when I was using Windows, I have found the following two sources
that provide excellent binary for windows.

http://code.google.com/p/emacs-for-windows/
http://www.ourcomments.org/Emacs/DL/EmacsW32/EmacsCVS/unptch/emacs-from-cvs-091015.zip

Cheers,
Leo