js.el: Correct highlighting of JS "dictionary keys"?

From: Deniz Dogan
Subject: js.el: Correct highlighting of JS "dictionary keys"?
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010 14:15:38 +0100

The font locking in js.el has confused me a lot when it comes to JS
objects (or "dictionaries").

var dict = {
    variable: 1,
    callable: function () {
    }
};

In this snippet "variable" gets the "default" face, whereas "callable"
gets "font-lock-function-name-face". To be consistent I'd like it if
one of the following changes are made:

1. "variable" gets "font-lock-variable-name-face" or some other
non-default face.
2. Both "variable" and "callable" gets a new JS-specific face which
give them both the same look. (My personal preference.)

I'd supply a patch if my elisp-fu was better. Any thoughts on this?

--
Deniz Dogan