Re: Next pretest

From: A. Soare
Subject: Re: Next pretest
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 13:04:01 +0100 (CET)

> On Jan 24, 2010, at 8:34 AM, David De La Harpe Golden wrote:
>
> > alin.s wrote:
> >> Tabs are also ready.
> > Um. What sort of tabs?
>
> Don't forget the ~5-year-old elisp implementation tabbar.el.   :-)
>
> It sounds like you have another tab implementation for one of ~6 UI systems
> where we'd like to see it.  I look forward to seeing it, but mentioning it as
> if it would be part of a pretest in less than a week seems confusing at best.

Tabs have nothing in common with tabbar.el. I have never used tabbar.el, but I
remember to have seen it once loaded by a program like w3m-emacs or so.

Maybe tabs for console look a little identical, but apart from this, I cannot
say anything, because I do not know tabbar.el.

DĂ©pĂȘchez-vous : plus que quelques jours pour envoyer vos voeux sur
http://carte-de-voeux.voila.fr